- Wool and prime lamb production
- Central Highlands Region
- Package Circa 120K
Our client invites applications for the role of Farm Manager in their wool and prime lamb business on a sizable property 45 mins from Ballarat.
Reporting directly to the owner, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of people, all farm operations and the physical development of the property. You will enjoy the role as a high level strategic thinker who has great attention to detail, will enjoy a challenge and running the property as if it were your own.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent wool and lamb knowledge
- Experience working in a similar role managing a business, with knowledge of whole farm planning
- Energy and enthusiasm to work closely with the owner to develop the business to its full potential
- Experience in preparing for an annual cropping program and operations
A very attractive remuneration package and a comfortable 3 bedroom home on offer. An exciting opportunity for the right person who can demonstrate the value they could bring to this business.
To apply please visit http://www.meridian-ag.com.au/job-board/ or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to position number 1605. For a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.