- Ballarat based business
- Commercial fencing on farms
Our client runs a highly successful commercial fencing business on large farming properties and corporate farms as well as water management authorities in Central and Western Victoria. An opportunity has now become available for someone to join this highly professional business.
Initially working alongside the Owner/Manager you will enjoy travelling to different locations and learning different skills, and applying them on different properties. The successful applicant, once competent will enjoy autonomy with the potential to build a new team. Ideally you will have had some experience working in an agricultural with livestock knowledge and experience.
To be successful for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills, excellent punctuality a solid work ethic
- Experience with 4wd tractors using 4 in1 loader, driving 4 wd vehicles in all conditions, use of chainsaws and hand tools
- The ability to learn the skills required then apply them through the processors set in place.
- Experience working in a similar role applying some practical aptitude
- A solid work history
- Must have Licence and own vehicle (conditions negotiable)
- Enjoy working in a small team and working outdoors and in the elements.
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, this is a great opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors and will appreciate the independence, autonomy and flexibility this working opportunity provides.
Please click apply with reference to Farm Fencer position. For a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.