- Intensive prime lamb production and cattle backgrounding
- Camperdown VIC region
We are delighted to offer the role of Farm Manager on behalf of our client on a 650 hectare 12,000 DSE self-replacing maternal ewe prime lamb operation based in the Camperdown Victoria.
In this working Manager’s role you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the grazing business and play a key role in strategic level decision making in collaboration with the absentee owner.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working within a high production grazing business
- Expertise in sheep and cattle husbandry operations
- Suitable working dogs
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Record keeping and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills (excel and word)
- Ability to work as part of a team
A comfortable four bedroom home with office will be offered to the right person, alongside a salary commensurate with experience and other benefits.
Please click apply with reference to position number 3690.5.
For a confidential conversation, call Gilles at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100