Is your grazing business providing you with more than just a job?
Grazing businesses require a lot of capital and labour.
Is yours providing you with sufficient returns given the capital and time you invest in it… or is it just providing you with a job?
Successful grazing businesses are generating sufficient profits to reward their owners for both their capital investment in the business and their efforts in running the business. This puts these businesses in a position to be able to fund growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession. Growing the business skills and financial literacy of your management team is the starting point to improved financial performance.
What will you take home from The Business EDGE?
During the two days of The Business EDGE you will acquire the knowledge and skills to…
- Determine if all the family needs and aspirations can be funded by the business
- Prepare and understand key financial information on your business
- Assess and manage agricultural business risk
- Understand and manage enterprise performance, including understanding what the key profit drivers are, how to influence them and what effect they have on overall business performance. And much more …
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business. Follow up is available to all participants.
Business Edge Dates
- 12 – 13 February 2020 – Mansfield, VIC
- 18 – 19 February 2020 – Hobart, TAS
- 26 – 27 February 2020 – Dunkeld, VIC