- Progressive agricultural business
- Cropping enterprise focus
- Winchelsea region, Vic
On behalf of our client who runs a sizable mixed enterprise business near Winchelsea, Victoria; we invite applications from experienced machinery operators for the role of Cropping Overseer to join the established team.
Reporting to the Farm Manager, you will carry out the day to day activities of the cropping enterprise. You will have mechanical knowledge including welding and be familiar with John Deere GPS systems and machinery. To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with all aspects of preparation and the operations of an annual cropping program, including maintenance on all machinery and plant
- An ability to work as part of a team and be able to communicate well verbally and in writing
- A strong passion for cropping production with the desire to make a long term career in this specialised area.
This opportunity provides plenty of scope for continual career growth and an excellent team based working environment.
Please click the apply button with reference to position number 1571. For a confidential conversation, call Gilles Clarisse at Meridian Agriculture on 03 5341 6100.